2017年8月1日星期二

Channel 5 show shows job seeker buying

Channel 5 show shows job seeker buying He is quoted as saying: 'I'm paying 20 a week. The television actually came from Brighthouse. It's the only way people on benefits can afford things because it's weekly, it's cheaper,' he said. His father Mike is reported to have been claiming benefits for more than 10 years. The documentary shows that they have http://www.amateurpin.org put some home comforts get put on hold they have been unable to repair the damage to their kitchen following a recent fire. The Mail reports that with the http://www.arabcarsales.co.uk cooker out of action, Chris shuns food in favour of a liquid diet, downing several cans of Monster Energy drink every day He even has a tattoo of the brand's green, gothic like 'M' shape on his right hand He is pictured riding his motorbike, which he describes as his 'baby.' 'It's just under 7 to fill up and then that will last me four or five days depending on how much I use it,' he says. As for being unemployed, he says: 'Getting a job would be my number one goal. In town the only things are retail and shop assistants, hopefully there will be something available. 'I'll clean toilets if I have to, a job's a job. I'll take anything. There's more shops closing down than opening up so it's just a case of finding the ones that are available.'

没有评论:

发表评论